Yale PIR Motion Sensor Chime Alert
- Wirefree up to 100m line of site
- Up to 8m and 110° motion detection range
- 32 selectable sounds with volume control
- The chime unit can be wall hung or stand free on a flat surface
- Indoor use only
Yale locks tradition started in the 1840s when Linus Yale opened a lock shop specializing in expensive handmade bank locks. It's one of the oldest international brands in the world and probably the best-known name in the locking industry.
Suitable for shops, offices and homes and consists of an indoor PIR motion sensor and chime receiver, it is supplied with a swivel bracket and is powered by 3 x "AAA" batteries.
- LED display and is powered by 3 x "AAA" batteries
- Batteries NOT Supplied
- Weight: 0.3Kg