Yale Laminated Padlock 50mm
- Laminated steel body
- Zinc plated finish
- Double ball locking mechanism for added security
- Chrome plated hardened steel shackle
- Suitable for high-security applications and outdoor use
Yale locks tradition started in the1840ss when Linus Yale opened a lock shop specializing in expensive handmade bank locks. It's one of the oldest international brands in the world and probably the best-known name in the locking industry.
This laminated steel padlock has an anti-cut boron shackle and anti-pick 5 pin cylinder with double ball locking for pull/pry resistance, it is great for protection and outdoor applications. It also has an upgraded key way for additional corrosion protection. This padlock is suitable for garages, sheds, outdoor storage, gates, boats and more.
- Body size (mm): 38H x 50W x 26D
- Clearance(mm): 22 Horz. x 29 Vert.
- Shackle diameter: 9mm
- Weight: 0.3Kg