Yale Laminated Padlock 30mm
- Laminated steel body
- Zinc plated finish
- Double ball locking mechanism for added security
- Chrome plated hardened steel shackle
- Suitable for high-security applications and outdoor use
Yale locks tradition started in the 1840s when Linus Yale opened a lock shop specializing in expensive handmade bank locks. It's one of the oldest international brands in the world and probably the best-known name in the locking industry.
Yale laminated padlocks are constructed of tough laminated layers of steel, making them resilient to attacks and outside conditions. Layers of laminated steel are clamped together to make a rugged padlock complete with bumper to avoid scuff marks.
- Body Size (mm): 26H x 30W x 17D
- Clearance(mm): 14 Horz. x 18 Vert.
- Shackle diameter: 5mm
- Weight: 0.1Kg