Yale Hardened Steel Padlock 63mm CS
- Heavy duty hardened steel
- Black chrome plated finish
- Shackle material: molybdenum steel
- Double locking shackle
- 6 pin anti-drill cylinder
Yale locks tradition started in the1840ss when Linus Yale opened a lock shop specializing in expensive handmade bank locks. It's one of the oldest international brands in the world and probably the best-known name in the locking industry.
This heavy-duty molybdenum steel padlock can withstand the toughest conditions, closed shackle construction for added resistance to shackle attacks, key retention when in the unlocked position. It is for maximum security applications the corrosion grading is exposed, all weather conditions.
- Size (mm): 89H x 63W x 22D
- Clearance(mm): 21 Horz. x 27 Vert.
- Shackle diameter: 11mm
- Closed shackle
- Weight: 0.4Kg