Yale Discus Padlock 70mm
- Marine grade stainless steel
- Hardened steel shackle
- Full protective rubber bumpers
- Rated for extreme environment
- Key retention in the unlocked position
Yale locks tradition started in the 1840s when Linus Yale opened a lock shop specializing in expensive handmade bank locks. It's one of the oldest international brands in the world and probably the best-known name in the locking industry.
This strong discus padlock with closed shackle construction restricts access to attack with a soft rubber bumper protects from scratching.
- Body size (mm): 70H x 70W x 24D
- Clearance(mm): 20 Horz. x 14 Vert.
- Shackle diameter: 9mm
- Weight: 0.2Kg