Yale All Weather Padlock 61mm
- Solid multi-layered steel body
- Keyway cover cap to prevent rusting
- Hardened steel shackle with protective rubber cover
- Double ball bearing locking for added security
- 5 pin key for increased security
Yale locks tradition started in the 1840s when Linus Yale opened a lock shop specializing in expensive handmade bank locks. It's one of the oldest international brands in the world and probably the best-known name in the locking industry.
Yale protector all weatherproof steel padlock has an anti-cut boron shackle, with its anti pick 5 pin cylinder and double ball locking for pull/pry resistance it is great for high security and outdoor applications. The upgraded weather-proof jacket keyway cover is ideal for additional corrosion protection and is suitable for garages, sheds, outdoor storage, gates, and boats.
- Body size (mm): 54H x 62W x 39D
- Clearance(mm): 20 Horz. x 26 Vert.
- Weight: 0.3Kg