TRADEWELD MIG-200W Multi-Process Welder (200A, 220V)
The Tradeweld MIG-200 Multi-Process Welder is manufactured to the highest standards using cutting edge Mosfet technology, ideal for light duty aluminium welding with spool gun and fabrication work.
- Internal 2 wheel wirefeed system
- Stepless wirefeed adjustment & voltage control
- Thermal protection & fan cooled forced ventilation
- Excellent welding characteristics with less power consumption
- Robust construction with DC current output
- Equipped with digital display screen
This welding machine is used with or without gas. It has a maximum capacity for a 15kg MIG wire and is suitable for MMA and MIG welding.
Tradeweld is a reliable brand for welding equipment and accessories, focusing on commercial and industrial applications.
Click here to view all TRADEWELD products available in South Africa.
- Process: MMa, MIG, TIG DC
- Solid wire diameter: 0.8 - 1.0mm
- Maximum steel thickness: 0.8 - 8mm
- Flux cored wire diameter: 0.8 - 1.0mm
- Amps (MIG/MMA-TIG): 30 - 200A/30 - 160A
- Duty cycle: 60%
- OCV (MIG/MMA-TIG): 15.5 - 24/30 - 160
- Rated power: 220V
- Amps: 37.4A
- Cooling: Fan
- IP: 21S
- Weight: 18.2kg
- Dimensions [l x w x h]: 470 x 340 x 770cm
- Warranty: 2 years
- 1 x Multi-process welder
- 1 x Welding cable set
- 1 x MIG 15 torch