TRADEWELD EWM0130-I GenX 2000P Digital AC/DC Arc TIG Inverter Welder, 200A, 220V
TRADEWELD GenX 2000P Inverter Welder comprises industrial quality and features, and can be used for MMA (manual metal arc welding) as well as Lift TIG, making it user-friendly and easy to control.
- 32-bit high-speed MCU control (store welding parameters)
- TIG pulse mode: over-current & overheating protection
- MMA Mode with built-in VRD control for safety
- Includes welding cable set, TIG WP17 torch & foot pedal
- 4T/2T function
- Foot pedal control
- Fan cooled
Easy-to use digital control panel with Pre Flow > Arc Start Current > Up Slope > Peak Current > Base Current > Arc end Current > Downslope > Pulse Frequency > Pulse Ratio > Post Flow > Clearance Width > AC Frequency. GenX 2000P is manufactured to the highest standards using cutting edge CPU inverter technology.
Tradeweld is a reliable brand for welding equipment and accessories, focusing on commercial and industrial applications.
- Rated input voltage: AC220V ±15%
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Rated input current: MMA: 27.8A/ TIG: 20.5A/ MIG:51.6A
- Output current range: MMA: 20-180A/ TIG: 5-200A
- ARC initiating: HF oscillating
- Pre-flow gas: 0.1 - 1.0
- Post-flow gas: 0.1 - 15
- Efficiency: 80%
- Duty cycle: 60% @200A
- Dimensions: 60 x 39 x 47cm
- Weight: 22kg
- Warranty: 12-months