TRADEPOWER MCOP1409 Self Priming Jet Booster Pump (1kW, 1.35HP, 220V)
The Tradepower MCOP1409 Self Priming Jet Booster Pump is a centrifugal pump with a jet assembly and an impeller diffuser. The shallow well adapter containing the jet assembly is connected to the pump casing.
- Ideal for garden use
- Not suitable for boreholes
- 12-month warranty
Tradepower is a reliable water pump brand, specialising in electric jet water pumps, centrifugal water pumps, petrol water pumps and accessories.
Why choose a jet pump over a centrifugal pump? A jet pump has the ability to handle any air which may enter the water column and dispose of it due to its inbuilt diffuser. A normal centrifugal pump cannot achieve this and may result in pumping or complete suction losses.
Tips for installing Jet Pumps
- Always ensure that all parts of the suction pipe are kept below or in line with the inlet of the pump. This will prevent any air being trapped in parts of the piping
- Never use an undersized suction pump hose on the inlet side, always try to match the diameter to that of the pump fitting
- Always ensure electrical fittings are kept dry and away from any possible water sources
- Never run the pump without any water in it as this will lead to overheating and failure
- Rated power: 1000W
- Motor speed: 2850/min
- Max. head: 50m
- Max. flow: 55L/min
- Max. suction: 8m
- Outlet/inlet: G1"
- Dimensions: [l X w X h]: 400 x 160 x 120mm
- Warranty: 12 months