TORO Drip Irrigation Kit, 250m²
The TORO DIY Dripkit is a complete drip irrigation kit to water 250m² for vegetable gardens, flowerbeds and urban farming.
- Designed for vegetable gardens, flowerbeds or groups of pot plants
- Sufficient for 250 square meters
- Waters up to six standard-sized plants
- Connects easily to an outdoor faucet or garden hose, no tools required
- Self-contained drip irrigation kit with easy set-up and expansion
Instructions to set up the Drip Irrigation kit:
Step 1: Obtain/ draw a scaled plan of the area to be irrigated. DIY irrigation is better suited for smaller, less complex gardens.
Step 2: Locate the point of connection on the plan. You will get the best pressure closest to where the mains are located on your property.
Step 3: Note the site and environmental parameters - Soil texture (clay, sand, loam); Plant material; Direction and degree of slope
Step 4: Lay out the laterals according to the following: 10 lateral driplines with 1m spacing between each.
Step 5: For applications exceeding a 3% slope, place the laterals parallel to the slope contour. For areas exceeding 3.048m in elevation change, zone the lower one-third of the slope separately from the upper two-thirds to help control drainage.
What's in the box?
- Tubing size: 1/4" (0.6 cm) tubing
- Operating pressure: 8-60 PSI
- Water flow: 2.0 GPH
- Weight: 0.5kg