TECEprofil Toilet Module with Uni Cistern (Install In Metal/Wooden Beam Wall)
The TECEprofil Toilet Module with Uni Cistern is designed to attach to TECEPROFIL section tubes or to install in metal or wooden post-and-beam walls and as pre-wall. It can be attached to corner modules to save space, is suitable for single block assembly and it significantly reduces water consumption with its single flush option.
- Dual flush system with single & dual flush options
- Water-saving with single flush option
- Large dual flushing volume to prevent deposits in old pipe systems
- Low-noise with hydraulic filling valve
- Durable, safety tank made with impact-resistant plastic
TECE is a German innovator of installation systems and a global manufacturer of sanitary products. For over 30 years, they have been developing and providing system solutions that combine permanently safe functions with timeless designs.
- Installation height: 1120mm
- Dimensions [w x h x d]: 500 x 1120 x 150mm
What you get:
Uni cistern for front actuation:
- Impact-resistant plastic safety tank
- Pre-assembled & sealed cistern
- Cistern connection with 1/2in inner thread
- 10l tank volume; 6l pre-set standard flush volume; option of setting a 4.5/7.5/9l flush at any time;
- 3l low-volume flush for dual-flush system. Remaining volume can be used for immediate cleaning flush.
- Insulated against condensation water
- For TECE flush plates & toilet flush handle
- Dual flush gives the option of 2 flush types. One button gives a short flush (3l) & the other button operates the full flush (6l)
- Certified in accordance with DIN EN 14055
- Acoustic group 1 in accordance with DIN4109
- Low-noise hydraulic filling valve
Module consisting of:
- Self-supporting installation frame, powder-coated
- 2 x M12 retaining bolts & nuts
- Toilet drain bend DN90 incl. toilet adapter DN90/100 made of PP
- Joint adapter also suitable for horizontal installation
- Toilet connection set DN90, includes assembly protection plugs
A raised ceramic mounting for a sitting height of 48cm can be added in, keeping with German std DIN18040 (DIN18040: Barrier-free construction - Part 1: Publicly accessible buildings and workplaces).