SPECK MC16 MultiCyclone Centrifugal Pre-Filter (30m³/hr Max Flow Rate)
The SPECK MC16 MultiCyclone Centrifugal Pre-Filter (30m³/hr Max Flow Rate) is an economical device designed for reliability and convenience saving thousands of litres of water a year and reducing filter maintenance.
- Easy to install with simple maintenance requiring no cleaning or replacing of filter media
- No moving parts operating on the basis of centrifugal water filtration
- Enjoy reduced backwashing amounts, using only 15 litres of water per cleanse & reduced filter maintenance
- Compatible with most existing pool filtration systems & can be used in new or existing installations
- Includes quick-connect unions & a purge valve
- Ideal for swimming pool, water treatment & aquaculture applications
- Depending on equipment setup, you can mount the device on top of your existing swimming pool pump or on a variety of bases
Speck Pumps, a globally recognized name in the swimming pool, spa and pump industry, have been producing high-quality products in South Africa since 1978.
- Minimum flow rate: 3m³/hr
- Maximum flow rate: 30m³/hr
- Backwash amount: 15L
- Warranty: 24-month ex-factory warranty
- Dimensions [h x l x w]: 600 x 294 x 417mm
- Weight: 7kg