SPECK BADU Tec 1 Sand Filter, (High Rate, 6.0m³/h Flow Rate At 80kPa)
The SPECK BADU Tec 1 Sand Filter, (High Rate, 6.0m³/h Flow Rate At 80kPa), for superior quality.
- High rate sand filter with a flawless, one-piece moulded polyethylene tank & top-mounted multiport valve
- The filter is reliable, robust & simple to operate
- Filter features an automatic internal air relief system & a non-corrosive high flow ABS internal components
- Filters solid particles from water, like algae & organic material
- Fully factory tested
Speck Pumps, a globally recognized name in the swimming pool, spa and pump industry, have been producing high-quality products in South Africa since 1978.
How it works:
Unfiltered water is distributed at the top of the sand filter and sinks through the filter bed. The minute pores ensure that the dirt particles are unable to pass through. This filter technology is particularly suitable for pre-filtration of disinfection equipment, irrigation systems, recirculation systems, preparation for micro and ultrafiltration and groundwater cleaning.
- Filter area: 0.17m²
- Flow rate at 80kPa: 6.0m³/h
- Average pool size: 35000L
- 4 Hour turnover rate: 23350L
- 6 Hour turnover rate: 35000L
- 8 Hour turnover rate: 46670L
- Pump size: 0.2/0.25kW
- Filter sand: 40kg
- Weight excluding sand: 9.93kg
- Warranty: 12-month ex-factory warranty from date of purchase