SPECK BADU Self-Priming Solar Circulation System With 4 x Solar Panels, 4 x Boosters & Controller
The SPECK BADU Self-Priming Solar Circulation System allows pool and pond owners to connect solar power directly to their Speck Pumps koi pond pump or swimming pool pump, allowing efficient and cost-effective operation turning sunlight into energy.
- Self-priming solar circulation system with 4 x solar panels, 4 x boosters & a controller
- Solar panels are installed in rows with boosters to increase the amount of electricity generated - allowing fewer panels
- Can run on only solar power or with power from the grid, designed to use solar power first then topping up from the grid when required
- Provides the output performance of a normal AC pump with dual power usage capabilities
- Link to your smartphone or computer to allow remote control monitoring from anywhere
How the BADU Solar System works:
Sunlight shines onto the solar panel and creates DC electricity which then flows from the panels through the booster to the controller box converting the energy to AC electricity, the same type of power supplied by a power grid.
Speck Pumps, a globally recognized name in the swimming pool, spa and pump industry, have been producing high-quality products in South Africa since 1978.
Solar panel specifications:
- Power: 315W
- Voltage: 338V
- Latitude tilt: Cape Town: 33˚, Durban: 29˚, JHB: 26˚ and Pretoria: 25˚
- Dimensions [l x w x d]: 195.6 x 992 x 100mm
What's in the box:
- 4 x Solar panels
- 4 x Boosters
- 1 x Controller