SIRIO SR23251‐MM‐00 In-Line VSD Pressure Controller (9.7A, 2.2kW, 3hp, 230V)
The SIRIO SR23251‐MM‐00 In-Line VSD Pressure Controller (9.7A, 2.2kW, 3hp, 230V) ensures you have constant water pressure while using a tap by automating the start/stop function of the water pump if there is a drop in pressure.
- Variable speed driver for domestic & light industrial pump applications
- Ensures constant pressure control while energy due to reduced pump absorption
- Provides dry-run protection, leakage monitoring, automatic reset & overload protection
- Equipped with an easy-to-use interface with a digital pressure display
An electronic pressure switch prevents major damage from occurring to a pump or motor by stopping the pump from running when there is a loss of water supply or a pump is jammed by a foreign object, ensuring the service life of the pump or motor unit is extended.
LEO Pumps provides innovative water pump solutions including water pumps, boosters, drives, controllers and so much more, all with robust design and high-grade materials.
- Model: SR23251‐MM‐00
- Power main supply: 230V, 50/60Hz
- Motor power output: 3 x 230V
- Maximum motor power: 2.2kW, 3hp
- Maximum motor phase current: 9.7A (rms)
- Maximum line absorption: 16A @ 230V
- Maximum allowable pressure: 800KPa (8bar)
- Maximum theoretical flow rate: 150l/m - 9m³/h - 9000l/min
- Set point adjustment range: 0.5 ÷ 8bar
- Start pressure adjustment range: 0.2 ÷ 7.7bar
- Hydraulic connection: 1¼in male-male
- Degree of protection: IPX5
- Maximum liquid temperature: 35°C
- Dimensions[l x w x h]: 254 x 147 x 143mm
- Weight: 1.6kg