SANNITREE Pet Stain & Odour Digestor, 5L
SANNITREE Pet Stain & Odour Digestor removes urine odours and other stains and smells caused by pets, blood, spilt milk, vomit and rotten food.
- Enzymatic cleaners like Sannitree Odour Digestor eliminate foul odours at the source
- Easy to apply: simply spray the affected area with a liberal dose
- Works on a wide range of organic smells including urine, blood, milk spills, vomit, refuse bins & pet mess
- Removes stains along with the odour & does not leave a masking smell
- Completely harmless to humans & animals
It is a miracle enzyme cleaner that literally digests organic matter. The active enzymes completely remove those hard-to-get-rid-of smells. It is also highly effective at removing blood stains from carpets, upholstery and even porous concrete or bricks! Odour Digestor does not contribute to pollution as it contains no phosphates or phenols.
Why is Odour Digestor so effective at removing bad smells?
Most odour removal products simply disguise the bad smells, but Odour Digestor targets and digests the organic substance that causes the bad smell, removing the stench and the stain for good.
Sannitree is an ISO9001 certified South African-based company and are the leading suppliers of 100% environmentally friendly, biodegradable products for the treatment of organic waste and wastewater since 1986. They have extensive knowledge and experience in enzyme and bacteria based products.
- Urine, dog & cat wee, refuse bins, vomit, spilt milk, pet mess & blood
- Food processing plants, especially fish
- Carpets, curtains & upholstery
- Old age homes
- Potty training accidents
- Hospital laundry cleaning
- Forensic cleaning
- The active ingredients in Odour Digestor are soluble in water
- Inactivated by: Heavy metals, cyanide, phenols, fluorides
Households, old age homes, hotels - for spills such as milk, urine or vomit:
Firstly, test a small area for colour tolerance. Then spray the affected area with a liberal dose and wait for up to 24 hours for the odour to disappear. (Note: a second application may be necessary for more serious odours)
For refuse bins & surrounding areas:
First, ensure that no harmful chemicals have been used prior to application. Rinse the affected area with water if necessary and spray liberally.
For food processing plants/ fish factories:
First, remove as many solids as possible and then spray the odour remover liberally using 1 litre per 10m² of surface area. A second application may be necessary for more serious odours.
Spray liberally in the surrounding area of commercial & industrial urinals and toilets.
12 months. Keep in a cool, dry place out of sunlight.
- Type: Pet Stain & Odour Digestor Bottle
- Size: 5L