SANNITREE Bio-Enzyme Granules for Septic Tanks, 400g
SANNITREE Bio-Enzyme Granules not only reduces odours in septic tank systems, but also prevent the septic tank and soakaway from blocking up.
- Reduces odours & prevents septic tank from clogging up & blocking
- Greatly reduces septic tank pump-out frequency
- Prolongs the life of the soakaway
- Extremely economical, septic tank pumping costs are greatly reduced
- 100% environmentally friendly & hygienic
This environmentally-friendly product containing enzymes, microorganisms and bacteria that are harmless to people and animals, and will not damage pipes or fittings. Bio-Enzymes Granules are fully degradable and improve the performance of septic tanks and sewage disposal systems. They do not contribute to the pollution of water and do not contain phenols or phosphates.
100 grams of Bio-Enzyme Granules per month are concentrated enough to treat the septic tank (5000 litre) of an average family of four to six people.
Sannitree is an ISO9001 certified company and are the leading suppliers of 100% environmentally friendly, biodegradable products for the treatment of organic waste and wastewater since 1986. They have extensive knowledge and experience in enzyme and bacteria based products.
Directions for use
Use 100g of Bio-Enzyme Granules per month, for an average household of 4 to 6 people. Simply flush the sachet contents down the toilet bowl.
Storage 12 months. Keep in a cool, dry place
- Type: Bio-Enzymes Granules for Septic Tanks
- Size: 400g
- Ingredients: Contains Lipase, protease, amylase, hemicellulase (enzymes); Bacillus subtilis, cellulomonas and Aerobacter pH stabilisers, pollard (microbes)