RYOBI PLASMA-80 Inverter Plasma Cutter (20-80A, 14.5kVA)
The RYOBI PLASMA-80 Inverter Plasma Cutter is powerful and compact plasma cutting machine for anyone to use even up-and-coming apprentices.
- Ideal for cutting a variety of metals including stainless steel, galvanized steel, aluminum, copper & brass
- Has an HF arc ignition system for an easy start with post-flow function
- Equipped with an IGBT inverter soft-switch technology & digital LED display
- Thermal overload protection with 100% duty cycle
Ryobi started their operations 60 years ago in Japan and since have become a leading supplier of die-cast aluminium power equipment in the world, creating safe, easy-to-use products that are durable and highly functional.
Click here to view all Ryobi products available in South Africa.
- Rated input: 14.5kVA
- Current range: 20 - 80A
- Gas pressure: 0.4 - 0.6Mpa
- 2T/4T, OH/OC, protection Euro connector
- Includes: Cutting torch (5m cable) & earth clamp (2.5m cable)
- Colour: Red
- Guarantee: 2 years
- Weight: 17.5kg
- Dimensions [l x w x h]: 315 x 480 x 160mm
Max cutting capacity:
- Clean cut: 25mm
- Sever: 35mm