RYOBI MIG-300 Multi-Process Inverter Welder (CC/CV & VRD 380V)
The RYOBI MIG-300 Multi-Process Inverter Welder is heavy-duty for anyone to use even up-and-coming apprentices. Suitable for general site use, automotive repairs, & more accurate fabrication.
- Robust yet flexible gas/gasless MIG welder with burn back control
- Stable arc & reliable performance thanks to the IGBT multi-process inverter technology
- This portable, multi-use equipment can also function as an MMA or TIG welder, with VRD function
- Equipped with thermal overload protection & anti-stick protection giving you 100% duty cycle
Ryobi started their operations 60 years ago in Japan and since have become a leading supplier of die-cast aluminium power equipment in the world, creating safe, easy-to-use products that are durable and highly functional.
Click here to view all Ryobi products available in South Africa.
- Rated input capacity: 14.3kVA
- Includes: MB25 MIG torch, 3m earth clamp & Argon flowmeter (3m gas hose)
- Colour: Red
- Weight: 48kg
- Dimensions [l x w x h]: 900 x 450 x 755mm
- 30 – 300A (MIG)
- 10 – 250A (MMA, TIG)
- 0.8 – 1.2mm (MIG)
- 1.6 – 6mm (MMA)
1 - 3.2mm (TIG)