PROBAC Eco-friendly Septic System Concentrate, 5L
PROBAC Eco-friendly Septic System Concentrate, 5L, optimises septic tank biological activity with powerful beneficial bacteria so that the system works super efficiently.
- Non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-allergenic, 100% biodegradable; grey water safe
- No phosphates, no nonylphenols, no VOC’s (volatile organic compounds)
- pH neutral composition – no acids or caustics
- Packed with powerful beneficial bacteria that optimises septic tank biological activity for system to work efficiently
- Suitable for accelerated biodegradation & exceptional odour control in septic tanks, pit latrines, bio-digesters, portable toilets
PROBAC Biologicals is a unique cleaning technology that uses 'Beneficial Bacteria' to actively biodegrade dirt for on-going deep cleaning and odour control
- 5L concentrate ready for use. Does not requires dilution
- Probiotics: 5.4 x 107 CFU / ml – Blend of multi-strain bacillus spores
- Surfactant: 15 - 25% Non-ionic Surfactant (Plant-based)
- PH: 6.5 – 7.5 (Neutral)
- Shelf-life: 2 years
How to use:
- Pour 1 L into toilet closest to the Septic Tank and flush to the system.
- Treat with 1 L every 1 - 3 months depending on waste-load and construction type variables.
- Mix 1 L with 4 L warm water (not hot) and pour down the sides and into Pit Latrine. Maintain with 1 L per 1 - 3 months.
- High volume communal Pit Latrines may require weekly dosing.
- Pour 1 L directly into the chamber and cover solids with water.