PROBAC Eco-friendly Floor & Tile Cleaner 1L Concentrate
- Non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-allergenic, 100% Biodegradable; Grey water safe
- No phosphates, no nonylphenols,no VOC’s (volatile organic compounds); pH Neutral composition – no acids or caustics
- Cleans all hard floor surfaces. Safe to use on wood and wood laminate flooring if used as directed.
- Safe to use on travertine, porcelain, polished concrete and natural stone tiles.
- Active contact cleaner - no bucket wash required. No rinsing required. No residue.
PROBAC Eco-friendly Floor & Tile Cleaner 1L Concentrate provides a cutting edge natural eco-friendly "no rinse, no residue" cleaning solution for your home
PROBAC Biologicals is a unique cleaning technology that uses 'Beneficial Bacteria' to actively biodegrade dirt for on-going deep cleaning and odour control
- 1 L
- PROBIOTICS: 5.4 x 107 CFU / ml – Blend of multi-strain bacillus spores
- SURFACTANT: 15 - 25% Non-ionic Surfactant (Plant-based) / 0 - 5% Soap (Plant-based)
- PH: 6.5 – 7.5 (Neutral)
- Shelf-life: 2 years
How to use:
- Spray floor surfaces moderately and spread evenly with a damp mop or cloth, for a quick, easy and economical long lasting clean.
- Add 200 ml concentrate to an empty 750 ml spray bottle and top up with fresh tap water.
- 1 L concentrate makes 5 refills at a refill cost of R 13 per refill
- 5 L concentrate makes 25 refills at a refill cost of R 11 per refill