PROBAC Drain Cleaner 1L Concentrate
- Non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-allergenic, 100% Biodegradable; Grey water safe
- No phosphates, no nonylphenols, no VOC’s (volatile organic compounds)
- pH Neutral composition – no acids or caustics
- Effective maintenance and odour control of drains and grease traps/french drains
- Safe and highly beneficial for septic tanks, bio-digesters and greywater systems
Not for blocked drains.
PROBACK Drain Cleaner 1L Concentrate presents superb efficacy for slow and odorous drains.
PROBAC Biologicals is a unique cleaning technology that uses 'Beneficial Bacteria' to actively biodegrade dirt for on-going deep cleaning and odour control
- 1L concentrate ready for use. Does not requires dilution
- PROBIOTICS: 5.4 x 107 CFU / ml – Blend of multi-strain bacillus spores
- SURFACTANT: 15 - 25% Non-ionic Surfactant (Plant-based) / 0 - 5% Soap (Plant-based)
- PH: 6.5 – 7.5 (Neutral)
- Shelf-life: 2 years
How to use:
- Pour 250 ml (cup) into the head of the drain (plug hole) and leave to stand overnight.
- Problematic drains may require a repeat dose.
- If the problem persists, check for non-organic obstruction.
- Maintenance dose: 125 ml (half cup) per drain monthly. Leave to stand overnight.