PROBAC Eco-friendly Dish Washing Liquid 750ml Concentrate
- Non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-allergenic, 100% Biodegradable; Grey water safe
- No phosphates, no nonylphenols, no VOC’s (volatile organic compounds)
- pH Neutral composition – no acids or caustics
- Actively degreases and biodegrades fats, oils and grease - is safe and gentle on hands
- Keeps kitchen drains clear and odour free
PROBAC Eco-friendly Dish Washing Liquid 750ml Concentrate is your natural cleaning solution that actively decreases and biodegrades fats, oils and grease while keeping kitchen drains clear and odour free
PROBAC Biologicals is a unique cleaning technology that uses 'Beneficial Bacteria' to actively biodegrade dirt for on-going deep cleaning and odour control
- 750ml concentrate ready for use. Does not requires dilution
- PROBIOTICS: 5.4 x 107 CFU / ml – Blend of multi-strain bacillus spores
- SURFACTANT: 15 - 25% Non-ionic Surfactant (Plant-based) / 0 - 5% Soap (Plant-based) / 0 – 5% Orange Oil
- PH: 6.5 – 7.5 (Neutral)
- Shelf-life: 2 years
How to use:
- Add 5 ml (teaspoon) to sponge scourer, dip in warm water and lather.
- Wipe down dishes, pots and utensils and then rinse under warm water.
- While you can pour to the sink and add warm to hot water in the traditional method, the above method is proven to be more effective, economical and water-saving.