OmniPower Ratel 418M Micro DC-to-DC Uninterruptible Power Supply UPS (18W)
The OmniPower Ratel 418M Micro DC-to-DC Uninterruptible Power Supply UPS (18W) delivers clean, reliable, automatic and constant power to small DC devices during power outages or where grid power is not available.
- Keep your phone, WiFi router, security cameras, monitors & tablets powered with no interruption
- 18W DC-to-DC micro UPS with USB & power-over-ethernet charging options
- Selectable DC output voltages of 5V, 9V, 12V
- 4 x 2200mA Li-Ion batteries ensure the system lasts for 3 hours at 18W load
- Switchover to the device during a power outage is automatic & instantaneous
The OmniPower Ratel is a range of micro DC UPSes (uninterruptible power supplies) with a Lithium-ion battery, and solar and power over ethernet (POE) options. The Ratel provides clean, reliable backup power during power failures for items such as mobile phones, security cameras, monitors, gaming devices, digital cameras, tablets, compact MP3 players, recorders, WiFi routers and more.
Unlike a traditional power bank that solely provides backup power when needed, the Ratel Micro DC-to-DC UPS remains in-line between your device and the power source and modulates the incoming power feed to prevent damage to your sensitive electronic equipment.
The battery bank is Lithium-ion and is charged via grid power or a 50W solar panel (depending on model). Available outputs are power over ethernet, USB interface and DC interface, again depending on model.
- Output power (max): 18W
- Output voltage (max): 24V
- Battery: 4 x 2200mA Li-Ion battery
- Run time at 12V: 18W for 3 hours
- USB interface: Yes
- DC interface: Yes
- POE interface: Yes
- Solar input: No
- Weight: 0.4kg
- Dimensions [w x d x h]: 160 x 105 x 28mm