OmniPower Backup Power System with 1 x 105Ah Lead Acid Battery, 1000W Inverter, 12V
Power failure? Don't stress! OmniPower's 1000W Backup Power System for home or the office is the ideal solution to reliable, instant backup power during power outages and load shedding.
- Keep your lights, fridges, computers, garages, security systems & pumps powered with no interruption
- Automatically switches over, via an extra fast transfer switch to the inverter, within 15 msec
- 1 x Lead Acid battery ensures that the system lasts over 3 hours @ 200W load
- Can be used as a stand-alone system or can be wired into your DB board
- No noise, no pollution, no fuss
- Requires one square meter of space only
- 1kW OmniPower inverter with built-in charger and seamless 15 msec switchover
- 1 x Royal 1150k 12V 105Ah battery
- 2-way battery cabinet
- Cables and fuses
The OmniPower system is permanently connected to utility power so that while mains is present the extra-large built-in battery charger recharges the batteries and keeps them fully charged until a power outage occurs. The equipment you wish to back up is also permanently connected through the system. In case of a power outage, the backup system automatically switches over, via an extra fast transfer switch to the inverter, which will continue to provide power to the equipment within 15 msec. This is extremely fast, and standard equipment like TVs, DSTV decoders, microwaves, fans, etc. are unaffected. When utility power returns, the whole procedure is reversed and the unit will switch back to utility power and automatically start re-charging the batteries. Your equipment remains connected to the system even when power is restored. The entire process is completely automatic.
The main advantage of the backup power systems is that you don’t have to install a loud generator. Generators require constant maintenance and refilling and are not ideal for residential areas or small businesses where noise and pollution from the exhaust are a problem.
Use a qualified electrician to install and connect the system to your distribution board.
Avoid connecting the following appliances which use a lot of power or have high inrush currents:
- Underfloor heating
- Electric heaters
- Air conditioners
- Washing machines
- Tumble driers
- Pool motors
- Electric kettles
- System size: 1000W
- Voltage: 12V
- Weight: 60kg
- Dimensions: 60 x 45 x 45cm
- Runtime: 3 hours @ 200W Load
- Batteries: 1 x Royal 1150k 12V 105Ah