miSolar Solar Power Box 20W LED, MSBP-80-28-90
- miSolar Power Boxes constant current calculations are based on being able to supply a constant current to a LED light of 20W from dusk to dawn
- The calculations take into account a dimming program which reduces the current during the night in order to conserve the battery
- The standard program is 6 hours of 100% power, then 6 hours of 70% power
- Built-in solar controller, set to run 100% for 6 hours then 70% for the remainder of the night
- Battery capacity and type: 14.4V Lithium battery, charge time with full sunshine: 3 hours
- Hardware: Includes all steel bracketing, battery, solar panels, controller and all nuts and bolts required for installation, pole not included
miSolar specializes in the creation of high quality solar powered lithium battery operated lighting systems. Our systems are internally designed, locally manufactured and internationally guaranteed. The benefits of using solar lighting have increased with the use of long life-span lithium-ion battery packs and high-performance LED lighting. Savings are made in installation time, installation cost, running cost and low maintenance due to long battery life.