MAKITA Straight Shear JS1601, 380W
- Mainly for straight cutting.
- Ergonomically best possible barrel grip for straight shear.
- Side blades fixed more stable.
- Rear cover ergonomically tapered for easy grip.
- Double Insulation.
MAKITA Straight Shear JS1601, 380W provides more control and high manoeuvrability together with an ingenious aesthetic design
Since introducing its first electric tool in 1958 Makita has expanded globally. Manufacturing high-quality tools that have been used by one of the US Presidents & NASA!
- Continuous rating input: 380W
- Capacity:Steel up to 400N/mm²: 1.6mm Steel up to 600N/mm²: 1.2mm; Steel up to 800N/mm²: 0.8mm; Aluminum up to 200N/mm²: 2.5mm
- Min. cutting radius: 250mm
- Strokes per minute (spm): 4,500
- Dimensions: 320mm L x 70mm W x 78mm H
- Net weight: 1.4kg
- Power supply cord:2.5m