MAKITA Rotary Hammer, HR4013C, 1100W
- Rotary hammer with high-efficiency anti-vibration technology and 2 operation modes; hammering with rotation & hammering
- With a simple operation mode change lever and 2 on/off switches that can be switched in hammering mode
- Enjoy further reduction of vibrations with a separate holding and motor section
- Manufactured with a soft no-load function reducing idling speed
- Equipped with variable speed, electronic speed control, soft start, torque limiter, SDS Max and a carry case
MAKITA Rotary Hammer, HR4013C, 1100W is powerful & durable, with the highest efficiency in its anti-vibration technology.
Since introducing its first electric tool in 1958 Makita has expanded globally. Manufacturing high-quality tools that have been used by one of the US Presidents & NASA!
- Continuous rating input: 1100W
- Capacity: concrete (with TCT bit): 40mm, (core bit): 105mm
- Impacts per minute: 1450-2900
- No load speed: 250-500r/min
- Dimensions: 479mm (L) x 106mm (W) x 263mm (H)
- Power supply cord: 5m
- Weight: 6.2kg