MAKITA Rotary Hammer, HR4003C, 1100W
- Durable high-speed rotary hammer with 2 operation modes; rotation with hammering & hammering
- Has an ergonomically designed rubberised grip improving control while ensuring comfort
- Enjoy 2 operation modes & one-touch sliding chuck for simple bit changing with less bit movement
- Manufactured with mew on/ off switches switchable in hammering mode
- Equipped double insulation, SDS Max, torque limiter, & a carry case
MAKITA Rotary Hammer, HR4003C, 1100W is powerful & durable, with the highest efficiency in its class.
Since introducing its first electric tool in 1958 Makita has expanded globally. Manufacturing high-quality tools that have been used by one of the US Presidents & NASA!
- Continuous rating input: 1100W
- Capacity: concrete (with TCT bit): 40mm, (core bit): 105mm
- Impacts per minute: 1450-2900
- No load speed: 250-500r/min
- Dimensions: 479mm (L) x 106mm (W) x 263mm (H)
- Power supply cord: 5m
- Weight: 6.2kg