MAKITA Rotary Hammer, HR4002, 1050W
- Durable high-speed rotary hammer with 2 operation modes; rotation with hammering & hammering
- Has an ergonomically designed rubberised grip improving control while ensuring comfort
- Enjoy 2 operation modes & one-touch sliding chuck for simple bit changing with less bit movement
- Manufactured with an aluminium house for added strength
- Equipped with double insulation, SDS Max, torque limiter, & a carry case
MAKITA Rotary Hammer, HR4002, 1050W is powerful & durable, with the highest efficiency in speed.
Since introducing its first electric tool in 1958 Makita has expanded globally. Manufacturing high-quality tools that have been used by one of the US Presidents & NASA!
- Continuous rating input: 1050W
- Capacity: concrete (with TCT bit): 40mm, (core bit): 105mm
- Impacts per minute: 2500
- No load speed: 680r/min
- Dimensions: 458mm (L) x 114mm (W) x 256mm (H)
- Power supply cord: 5m
- Weight: 6.6kg