MAKITA Rotary Hammer, HR2300, 720W
- Durable rotary hammer with 2 operation modes; rotation & rotation with hammering
- Has an ergonomically designed handle, improving control while ensuring comfort
- Manufactured with the change lever at the bottom of the gear housing reducing breakage
- Enjoy 2 operation modes & one-touch sliding chuck for simple bit changing with less bit movement
- Equipped with variable speed, reverse, SDS, torque limiter & a carry case
MAKITA Rotary Hammer, HR2300, 720W is compact & durable, ensuring you hours of use.
Since introducing its first electric tool in 1958 Makita has expanded globally. Manufacturing high-quality tools that have been used by one of the US Presidents & NASA!
- Continuous rating input: 720W
- Capacity: concrete: 23mm, steel: 13mm, wood: 32mm
- Impacts per minute: 0-4600
- No load speed: 0-1200r/min
- Dimensions: 356mm (L) x 77mm (W) x 209mm (H)
- Power supply cord: 2.5m
- Weight: 2.7kg