MAKITA Rotary Hammer, HR2230, 710W
- Rotary hammer with extremely durable mechanical part, motor and carbon brush
- Has an ergonomically designed rubberised grip, improving control while ensuring comfort
- Manufactured with 2 operation modes, large trigger switch and lock-on button
- Enjoy 2 operation modes & one-touch sliding chuck for simple bit changing
- Equipped with variable speed, reverse, SDS, torque limiter & a carry case
MAKITA Rotary Hammer, HR2230, 710W is compact & durable, ensuring you hours of use.
Since introducing its first electric tool in 1958 Makita has expanded globally. Manufacturing high-quality tools that have been used by one of the US Presidents & NASA!
- Continuous rating input: 710W
- Capacity: concrete: 22mm, steel: 13mm, wood: 32mm
- Impacts per minute: 0-4050
- No load speed: 0-1050r/min
- Dimensions: 357mm (L) x 84mm (W) x 214mm (H)
- Power supply cord: 2.5m
- Weight: 2.6kg