MAKITA Recipro Saw JR3070CT, 1510W
- Featuring AVT; counterweight mechanism which helps to reduce vibration.
- Preset dial for speed control for optimal stroke speed for application.
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides more control and comfort.
- Low vibration and low noise level.
- Double Insulation, Variable Speed, Orbital Cutting, Soft Start, Constant Speed, Torque Limiter, and Carry Case.
MAKITA Recipro Saw JR3070CT, 1510W combines extra-low vibration and extra power
Since introducing its first electric tool in 1958 Makita has expanded globally. Manufacturing high-quality tools that have been used by one of the US Presidents & NASA!
- Continuous rating input:1510W
- Capacities: Pipe:130mm Wood:255mm
- Length of Stroke:32mm
- Strokes per minute:0-2,800
- Dimensions:485mm L x 99mm W x 181mm H
- Net weight: 4.6kg
- Power Supply Cord:2.5m