Makita Nibbler JN1601, 550W
- Cuts flat and corrugated sheet metal with the same die.
- Die rotates 360 degrees, large 1/4" stroke.
- Built-in thickness gauge for convenience.
- Double Insulation.
Makita Nibbler JN1601, 550W provides precise, burr-free curved and straight cuts from this slim, yet powerful performer
Since introducing its first electric tool in 1958 Makita has expanded globally. Manufacturing high-quality tools that have been used by one of the US Presidents & NASA!
- Continuous rating input: 550W
- Capacity: Steel up to 400N/mm²: 1.6mm Steel up to 600N/mm²: 1.2mm; Steel up to 800N/mm²: 0.8mm; Aluminum up to 200N/mm²: 2.5mm
- Min. cutting radius: Outside edge: 50mm Inside edge:45mm
- Strokes per minute (spm): 2,200
- Overall length:261mm
- Net weight: 1.6kg
- Power supply cord: 2.0m