MAKITA Metal Cutting Circular Saw 4131, 165mm, 1300W
- Durable circular saw for cutting steel up to 6mm and prevents distortion of materials with cold cutting
- Equipped with a quick-release dust box for easy disposal and an inspection window to check the amount of sawdust
- Manufactured with a plunge lever, shaft lock, indicators for straight accurate cutting
- Enjoy high-speed cutting with minimal burrs and burns
MAKITA Metal Cutting Circular Saw 4131, 165mm, 1300W is durable and efficient ensuring you hours of use.
Since introducing its first electric tool in 1958 Makita has expanded globally. Manufacturing high-quality tools that have been used by one of the US Presidents & NASA!
- Continuous rating input: 1100W
- Max cutting capacity: 63mm
- Blade diameter: 185mm
- No load speed (r/min): 3500r/min
- Overall length: 358mm
- Power supply cord: 2.5m
- Weight: 5.1kg