MAKITA Jig Saw 4351FCT, 720W
- Electronic speed control maintains consistant speed set for various workpiece
- 3 orbital settings plus straight cut
- Built-in LED job light for easy tracing of cutting line
- Plastic cover plate can be attached without tool
- Low vibration and low noise level, Double Insulation, Variable Speed, Orbital Cutting, Bayonet Shank, Dust Collecting, Soft Start, Constant Speed, Built-In Light and Carry Case.
MAKITA Jig Saw 4350FCT is a toolless blade change system with electronic control & speed dial
Since introducing its first electric tool in 1958 Makita has expanded globally. Manufacturing high-quality tools that have been used by one of the US Presidents & NASA!
- Continuous rating input:720W
- Capacities: Wood:135mm Steel:10mm
- Length of Stroke:26mm
- Strokes per minute:800-2.800
- Dimensions:271mm L x 73mm W x 187mm H
- Net weight: 2.6kg
- Power Supply Cord:2.5m