MAKITA Impact Wrench TW1000, 1200W
- Rocker type switch for easy forward or reverse operation.
- Rubber bumper for tool body protection.
- Features hanging hook for comfortable operation.
- Double Insulation, Reversing, and Carry Case.
MAKITA Impact Wrench TW1000, 1200W provides powerful torque for super-duty applications
Since introducing its first electric tool in 1958 Makita has expanded globally. Manufacturing high-quality tools that have been used by one of the US Presidents & NASA!
- Continuous rating input:1200W
- Capacities: Standard bolt: Standard bolt:M24-M30 High tensile bolt:M22-M24 Square drive: 25.4mm
- No load speed/impact per min:1,500 / 1,400r/min
- Max. fastening torque:1000Nm
- Overall Length:382m
- Net weight: 8.6kg
- Power Supply Cord:2.5m