MAKITA Impact Drill HP2070, 1.010W
- Dual purpose for "Rotation only" and "Rotation with hammering".
- Built-in torque limiter stops bit rotation when hitting reinforcements.
- The new reversing system allows extended service life of carbon brush. No power reduction even in reverse rotation.
- Double Insulation, Variable Speed, Reversing, Mechanical 2-Speed, Torque Limiter, Constant Speed, Soft Start and Carry Case.
MAKITA Impact Drill HP2050, 720W combines high power in a slender and compact body with a durable metal gear housing
Since introducing its first electric tool in 1958 Makita has expanded globally. Manufacturing high-quality tools that have been used by one of the US Presidents & NASA!
- Continuous rating input:1.010W
- Capacities: Concrete 20mm, Steel hi 8mm lo 16mm , Wood hi 25mm lo 40mm
- No load speed/impact per min:Hi 0-2.900r/min lo 0-1.200r/min & Hi 0-58.000 lo 0-24.000
- Dimensions: Overall Length 362mm
- Net weight: 2.5kg
- Power Supply Cord:2.5m