MAKITA Impact Drill HP2010N, 750W
- Two-speed gear change for ideal speed and power.
- Variable speed switch for easy starting of holes.
- Adjustable side handle for greater control.
- With reversible feature.
- Double Insulation, Variable Speed, Reversing, Mechanical 2-Speed and Carry Case.
MAKITA Impact Drill HP2010N, 750W presents industrial metal gear housing for long lasting durability. 750W.
Since introducing its first electric tool in 1958 Makita has expanded globally. Manufacturing high-quality tools that have been used by one of the US Presidents & NASA!
- Continuous rating input:750W
- Capacities: Concrete 20mm, Steel 13mm lo 16mm , Wood 40mm
- No load speed/impact per min:Hi 0-2.300r/min lo 0-900r/min & Hi 0-46.000 lo 0-18.000
- Dimensions: Overall Length 350mm
- Net weight: 2.9kg
- Power Supply Cord:2.5m