MAKITA Impact Drill HP1640, 680W
- The new reversing system allows extended service life of carbon brush
- No power reduction even in reverse rotation
- In-line positive grip design maximizes power thrust
- Large trigger switch for easy operation
- Double Insulation, Variable Speed and Reversing
MAKITA Impact Drill HP1640, 680W, provides Dual purpose for "Rotation only" and "Rotation with hammering"
Since introducing its first electric tool in 1958 Makita has expanded globally. Manufacturing high-quality tools that have been used by one of the US Presidents & NASA!
- Continuous rating input:680W
- Capacities:Concrete ,Wood
- No load speed/impact per min: 0-2.800r/min/0-44.800
- Dimensions:303mmL x 72mm W x 222mm H
- Net weight:2.0kg
- Power Supply Cord:2.0m