MAKITA Die Grinder, GD0811C, 6.35mm, 750W
- Easy-to-operate paddle type switch
- Ergonomically designed slim body for easier grinding in tight spots - standard with 6mm collet
- Internal labyrinth construction to seal motor and bearings from contamination.
- Perfect for grinding internal surfaces, removing paint etc, using with flap wheel discs.
- Offers double insulation, variable speed, electronic speed Control, Soft Start and Super Joint System - does not come wheel point or flapper wheel
MAKITA Die Grinder, GD0811C, 6.35mm, 750W for excellent grinding and deburring performance. Since introducing its first electric tool in 1958 Makita has expanded globally. Manufacturing high-quality tools that have been used by one of the US Presidents & NASA!
- Continuous rating input: 750W
- Collet: 6.35mm
- Optional Collet: 8mm
- No load speed: 1,800 - 7,000r/min
- Overall length: 390mm
- Net weight: 2.0kg
- Power supply cord: 2.5m