MAKITA Die Grinder, GD0801C, 6.35mm, 750W
- Easy-to-operate paddle type switch.
- Ergonomically designed slim body for easier grinding in tight spots - standard 6mm collet
- Internal labyrinth construction to seal motor and bearings from contamination.
- Optional side handle can be attached
- Offers double insulation, variable speed, electronic speed control, soft start and Super Joint System - does not come wheel point or flapper wheel
MAKITA Die Grinder, GD0801C, 6.35mm, 750W for excellent grinding and deburring performance. Since introducing its first electric tool in 1958 Makita has expanded globally. Manufacturing high-quality tools that have been used by one of the US Presidents & NASA!
- Continuous rating input: 750W
- Collet: 6.35mm
- Optional: Collet-8mm
- No load speed: 7,000 - 29,000r/min
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 390 x 75 x 88mm
- Net weight: 2.0kg
- Power supply cord: 2.5m