MAKITA Cordless Impact Driver Drill Kit DHP453RYE, 18V
- Compact, impact drill driver powered by 18V Li-ion batteries with a max torque of 42Nm
- Enjoy the powerful motor with variable speed controlled by a trigger, mechanical 2-speed function, reverse function & electric brake
- Manufactured with a built-in LED light with pre-glow & afterglow functions, keyless chuck & torque setting 21
- Equipped with an ergonomically designed ribbed soft grip and a carry case
- Including 2 BL1815N 18V 1.5Ah Li-ion batteries & 1 DC18RC compact fast charger
MAKITA Cordless Impact Driver Drill Kit DHP453RYE, 18V is compact & durable, ensuring hours of use.
Since introducing its first electric tool in 1958 Makita has expanded globally. Manufacturing high-quality tools that have been used by one of the US Presidents & NASA!
- Voltage: 18V 5.0Ah, 4.0Ah, 3.0Ah or 1.5Ah
- Capacity: Steel: 13mm, Wood: 38mm, Masonry: 13mm
- No load speed: Hi: 0-1300r/min, Lo: 0-400r/min
- Impacts per min: Hi: 0-19500 Lo: 0-6000
- Max. fastening torque: Hard: 62Nm - Soft: 36Nm
- Dimensions: 239mm (L) x 79mm (W) x 244mm (H)
- Weight: 1.7kg