MAKITA Cordless Impact Driver Drill DDF083Z, 18V
- Compact, impact drill driver powered by 18V Li-ion batteries with a max torque of 40Nm
- Enjoy the powerful motor with variable speed controlled by a trigger, mechanical 2-speed function, reverse function & electric brake
- Manufactured with a built-in LED light with pre-glow & afterglow functions, keyless chuck & torque setting 21
- Enjoy added protection from dirt and moisture from the XPT technology
- Equipped with an ergonomically designed ribbed soft grip and a carry case
*Battery and charger sold separately. Click here to view all Makita batteries and chargers.
MAKITA Cordless Impact Driver Drill DDF083Z, 18V is compact & durable, ensuring hours of use.
Since introducing its first electric tool in 1958 Makita has expanded globally. Manufacturing high-quality tools that have been used by one of the US Presidents & NASA!
**BL1830 3.0Ah battery is compatible with ALL 18V Li-Ion tools. BL1850 5.0Ah and BL1840 4.0Ah batteries are compatible with 18V Li-Ion tools as per the below table:
BL1815 1.3Ah and BL1815N 1.5Ah batteries are compatible with the following Makita 18V Li-Ion tool:-BBY180, D/BCL180, BFR550, BFS450, BHP452, D/BHP453, D/BHP456, BJS130, BML184, BML185, BML186, BML802, BMR100, D/BTD146, BTP140, BTW251, BUB182, BVC350
- Voltage: 18V 5.0Ah, 4.0Ah, 3.0Ah or 1.5Ah
- Capacity: Steel: 13mm, Wood: 36mm
- No load speed: Hi: 0-1700r/min, Lo: 0-500r/min
- Max. fastening torque: Hard: 40Nm, Soft: 23Nm
- Dimensions: 150mm (L) x 85mm (W) x 210mm (H)
- Weight: 1.1kg