MAKITA Circular Saw N5900B, 235mm, 2000W
- Powerful circular saw able to cut through most materials with an ergonomically design lever for comfort
- Equipped with a large dust port that can be connected to a vacuum ensuring a cleaner workspace
- Manufactured with a flat back motor housing design for simple saw blade replacement
- Durable aluminium plate base & die-cast safety cover with a rear angular guide for stable bevel cutting with quick-lock height adjustment
- Comes standard with carbide tipped saw blade, guide rule & 13 wrench
MAKITA Circular Saw N5900B, 235mm, 2000W is durable and efficient ensuring you hours of use.
Since introducing its first electric tool in 1958 Makita has expanded globally. Manufacturing high-quality tools that have been used by one of the US Presidents & NASA!
- Continuous rating input: 2000W
- Max cutting capacity: 0 degrees: 85mm, 45 degrees: 60mm, 50 degrees: 53mm
- Blade diameter: 235mm
- No load speed (r/min): 4100r/min
- Overall length: 380mm
- Power supply cord: 2.5m
- Weight: 7.2kg