MAKITA Circular Saw HS0600, 270mm, 2000W
- Sturdy circular saw designed for accurate and clean cutting with electronic speed control & soft start
- Equipped with a large dust port that can be connected to a vacuum ensuring efficient dust and chip ejection
- Allows for close-to-wall cutting & has a depth stopper for splinter-free cutting
- Durable aluminium plate base & die-cast safety cover with an adjustable guide for stable bevel cutting with quick-lock height adjustment
- Enjoy safe and quick stops with an electric brake, a large easy-to-use switch, anti-kickback riving knife
MAKITA Circular Saw HS0600, 270mm, 2000W is durable and efficient ensuring you hours of use.
Since introducing its first electric tool in 1958 Makita has expanded globally. Manufacturing high-quality tools that have been used by one of the US Presidents & NASA!
- Continuous rating input: 2000W
- Max cutting capacity: 45 degrees: 50mm, 90 degrees: 76mm
- Blade diameter: 270mm
- No load speed (r/min): 4300r/min
- Overall length: 419mm
- Power supply cord: 2.5m
- Weight: 6.9kg