MAKITA Angle Grinder GA9050, 230mm, 2000W
- Extremely durable & lightweight, ideal for the mining, engineering or petrochemical industries
- Manufactured from high-quality materials with a Dead Man's safety switch
- Has a compact and rotatable gear housing to suit most operations
- Prevent operator fatigue during constant use with its slim body design
- Equipped with a convenient 2.5m cord, lock nut wrench & side grip
MAKITA Angle Grinder GA9050, 230mm, 2000W is compact & durable ensuring you many hours of use while providing comfort with its unique design.
Since introducing its first electric tool in 1958 Makita has expanded globally. Manufacturing high-quality tools that have been used by one of the US Presidents & NASA!
- Continuous rating input: 2000W
- Wheel diameter: 230mm
- Power supply cord: 2.5m
- No load speed (r/min): 6600r/min
- Dimensions: 432mm (L) x 250mm (W) x 132mm (H)
- Weight: 4.7kg