MAKITA Angle Grinder GA7010C, 180mm, 2000W
- Extremely durable with a constant rotational speed & a superior anti-dust structure
- Manufactured from high-quality materials with a large switch trigger for easy operation
- Has an automatic cut-out brush as well as an electronic current limiter, speed control & soft start providing longer motor life
- Compact and lightweight with an accident preventing spindle lock
- Equipped with a convenient 2.5m cord, lock nut wrench & side grip
MAKITA Angle Grinder GA7010C, 180mm, 2000W is compact & durable ensuring you many hours of use while providing comfort with its unique design.
Since introducing its first electric tool in 1958 Makita has expanded globally. Manufacturing high-quality tools that have been used by one of the US Presidents & NASA!
- Continuous rating input: 2000W
- Wheel diameter: 180mm
- Power supply cord: 2.5m
- No load speed (r/min): 8400r/min
- Dimensions: 453mm (L) x 200mm (W) x 137mm (H)
- Weight: 4.3kg