MAKITA Angle Grinder GA5040, 125mm, 1100W
- Specially designed Super Joint System II absorbs vibrations and relieves shock with a leaf spring during operation
- Manufactured from high-quality materials with a barrel grip motor housing ergonomically designed for added comfort
- Extremely reliable with machined bevel gears & further dust protection from 2 Labyrinth rings that seal the ball bearings
- Prevents cracks in gear housing with a durable re-designed shaft lock
- Equipped with a convenient 2.5m cord, depressed centre wheel, lock nut wrench & side grip
MAKITA Angle Grinder GA5040, 125mm, 1100W is compact & durable ensuring you many hours of use while providing comfort with its unique design.
Since introducing its first electric tool in 1958 Makita has expanded globally. Manufacturing high-quality tools that have been used by one of the US Presidents & NASA!
- Continuous rating input: 1100W
- Wheel diameter: 125mm
- Power supply cord: 2.5m
- No load speed (r/min): 11000r/min
- Dimensions: 303mm (L) x 140mm (W) x 116mm (H)
- Weight: 2.4kg