MAKITA Angle Grinder GA5010, 125mm, 1040W
- Heat-resistant motor that has been field coated with protective powder varnish for dust protection
- Manufactured with high-quality materials with a small motor housing ergonomically designed with a comfortable rubber handle
- Extremely reliable with machined bevel gears & further dust protection from 2 Labyrinth rings that seal the ball bearings
- Has an easy-to-operate single finger trigger for your convenience
- Equipped with a 2.5m cord, depressed centre wheel, lock nut wrench & side grip
MAKITA Angle Grinder GA5010, 125mm, 1040W is compact & durable ensuring you many hours of use while providing comfort with its unique design.
Since introducing its first electric tool in 1958 Makita has expanded globally. Manufacturing high-quality tools that have been used by one of the US Presidents & NASA!
- Continuous rating input: 1040W
- Wheel diameter: 125mm
- Power supply cord: 2.5m
- No load speed (r/min): 11000r/min
- Dimensions: 356mm (L) x 139mm (W) x 112mm (H)
- Weight: 2.6kg